You have a story to tell and you want to help people
Here are a couple reasons that sharing your story can help you become the best version of you…
1. It can be a cathartic experience.
2. Can help other people recognize their own struggles
3. Can create a sense of connection and understanding
4. Can help challenge societal norms and stereotypes
5. Can inspire others to take action.
So why stop yourself?
Here are some cons…
1. It can be emotionally draining
2. Can be difficult to open up about personal experiences.
3. It can be triggering to some people in the audience.
4. Can lead to criticism or judgment from others.
5. Can be difficult to maintain composure while on stage.
Which one or two reasons might be stopping you?
Let’s discuss inside my FREE community- SOUL Story Tribe on FB.
I’ve got a gift PINNED for you when you enter..
The top 20 Speaking Tips that will assuage your fears and give you confidence to take center stage.
Be Bold. Be Brave. Tell Your Story.
Creator SOUL Story Lounge
Get on the Waitlist HERE so you are the first to be notified when we Open again.